Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Favourites

Lately I haven't had much time to cook or bake, let alone post anything. So, I just thought I'd share some favourites:

I could listen to this over and over and over again...

width="480" height="385">

Variations on takeout. Two of the cutest kids I have ever met.
Laos 2008.

IMG_7461


Something I've been craving for almost a year now:

IMG_7269


And last, but not least with picnic season coming up I'd really like one of these please!
Hot food on a picnic you ask? Just try it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Muscagni piece is one of my favorites as well. It's so peaceful and calming. Very nice after a long day of work.

Cheers,

*Heather*

Simones Kitchen said...

Thanks for sharing some of your favorites. It can be trying at times to keep with life and blogging..:)

melly said...

Oh that piece certainly is a gooder.

Hope you get to cook again very soon!

Mel